- New - Learn about the Leuven Summer School in Philosophy and Theology - Faith, Reason, and Practice in a Secular Age, being held at the American College, Leuven: 29 July - 3 August 2018.
- New - John Daley, ordained a priest for the Diocese of Providence and later married to Mary, died on April 12, 2018.
- Pray for the celebration of 50 years of Theology Programs in English at KU Leuven being held April 30, 2018.
- Reverend George P. Behan, ordained a priest for the Diocese of Providence at the American College in 1956, died on April 1, 2018. Read the full obituary.
- Reverend Christopher Mahar, the last vice-rector of the American College, has accepted an appointment to service at the Vatican, in the new Dicastery for the Promotion of Integral Human Development. Father Mahar had most recently been serving as the coordinator of Post-Ordination formation for the Diocese of Providence.
- Happy Birthday American College, founded March 19, 1857, under the leadership of Bishop Martin J. Spalding, Bishop of Louisville, Kentucky, USA and Bishop Peter Paul Lefevere, Bishop of Detroit, Michigan, USA. The college's first rector was Father Peter Kindekens a Belgian-born priest who had been Vicar General of the Diocese of Detroit.
- View the February 28th thank you letter to alumni from a recent Damien Scholarship Recipient.
The American College Alumni Association - Catholic Univeristy of Louvain is organized to enable fellowship among those who have lived at The American College and were educated in the Faculties of Theology, Canon Law, and Philosophy at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven) and Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) in Belgium.