- Happy Birthday American College, founded March 19, 1857, under the leadership of Bishop Martin J. Spalding, Bishop of Louisville, Kentucky, USA and Bishop Peter Paul Lefevere, Bishop of Detroit, Michigan, USA. The college's first rector was Father Peter Kindekens a Belgian-born priest who had been Vicar General of the Diocese of Detroit.
- Congratulations to Bishop J. Mark Spalding the twelfth bishop of the Diocese of Nashville.
- Read the recent Report on the Damien Project. Consider a donation to the "Damien Scholarship Fund."
- Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies to Celebrate 50 Years of Teaching Theology in English, April 30, 2018
- Learn about the 2018 mini reunion and the 2019 ACAA Alumni Reunion.
- Wealth, Wages and the Wealthy (Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 2017), Ray Collins' newest book.
The American College Alumni Association - Catholic Univeristy of Louvain is organized to enable fellowship among those who have lived at The American College and were educated in the Faculties of Theology, Canon Law, and Philosophy at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven) and Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) in Belgium.