- The Reverend Thomas Keenan, AC'63, a priest of the Diocese of Providence died on September 4, 2017.
- Read the letter from the new President to the alumni.
- View photos from the Closing Mass of the ACAA 2017 Reunion in Leuven.
- View the new slate of officers for the ACAA Board.
- The Reverend Thomas J. Bresnehan, AC '60, a priest of the Diocese of Manchester, New Hampshire, died peacefully on the Feast of the Assumption, August 15, 2017.
- Have you paid your annual dues for 2017? Click here to download a dues form.
- Wealth, Wages and the Wealthy (Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 2017), Ray Collins' newest and probably last book, was published June 19th.
- Read the President's Letter dated June 16, 2017 with details related to the annual business meeting.
- Forty-five Years of Washing Feet - David J. Norris, Fresno, CA (AC ’72)
- Read the ACAA President's Heritage Project Appeal Letter dated March 21, 2017.
- View the Heritage Project plans to commemorate the history of the American College.
The American College Alumni Association - Catholic Univeristy of Louvain is organized to enable fellowship among those who have lived at The American College and were educated in the Faculties of Theology, Canon Law, and Philosophy at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven) and Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) in Belgium.